Sunday, September 20, 2009

First post!

So one day, while I was flipping through one of the photo blogs I enjoy perusing, it occurred to me that one of my favourite things on the internet is Cute things that are also Grumpy. I could find lots of pictures of Cute things, and occasionally they were simultaneously Grumpy, but I couldn't go to just one place to get my Cute'N'Grumpy fix. Something had to be done!

So I started this blog. If you have a Cute thing that is prone to Grumpiness, please send in pictures of them being both at the same time, and I'll post them for all the internets to see. Got some video of something being both Cute AND Grumpy? Send that too! You're out there, right? People who share my...affinity for things Cute"N"Grumpy?

I guess we'll see. And to start you off:



Fitzy (me, not the puppy)

1 comment: